Great question from Peter at Portuguese Walking Holidays. He just added a WordPress blog to his site.
I wanted to alter the size of the text on the blog but there doesn’t seem to be a function for that (?)Regards,Peter
Two basic ways to change the size of your text (font) in WordPress.
- You can change the size of specific words in the post or page editor.
- You change the size of your text through your theme and its css style sheet. A few themes may have a built in feature to change the font size easily.
- Editors: Font Size and Color from WordPress.com
- Playing with Fonts from WordPress.org
- Themes: More than a Wardrobe Change My tutorial on themes with several related links
- Weaver II Tutorials A cool free theme (has a pro version too) which easily lets you change font size without learn css, html, etc.
- My WordPress 101 for Boomers Tutorials If you are new to WordPress, I suggest that you visit my tutorial page with several basic tutorials. I’m still filling in the lists. Better yet, sign up for my free 30 days of WordPress Tutorials. Each day you’ll get a new lesson on another bit of WordPress.
Please support WordPress 101 for Boomers by tweeting, liking, +1, sharing etc. this post using the buttons above.
Comments are always welcome.