New to WordPress 101 for Boomers? Read this page first.
- Not sure how to get started with WordPress?
- Don’t even know what WordPress is?
- Do you need a blog. or even a website, but not sure where to start?
- Maybe you have a WordPress Site up and running, just need someone to help fill in the missing pieces
- Baby Boomer or not, welcome to our tutorials.
Learn how to use WordPress with our free WordPress tutorials today. I’m assuming you want to learn how to set up WordPress on your own hosting service, not using the less flexible free WordPress.com site. If you don’t know the difference go to Why Self-hosted WordPress.
For those who are new to WordPress 101 for Boomers, let me show you around.
- Click on the WordPress Tutorial tab on the navigation bar and you’ll find a resource page listing many of our Getting Started with WordPress tutorials.
- If you’d like to learn WordPress through a month’s worth of daily tutorials, sign up for our Sign up for Daily WordPress Tutorials Here.
- As we continue to add content, additional content to our site, sign up for our Free eMail Updates and you’ll receive new posts in your mailbox.
- If you have a question about WordPress, click on the Help tab to ask your question.
- Add your comments to posts, interact with others, be sure to link back to your site in your comments. Interact on our FaceBook Page.
- If you want to know more about a topic, click on the bold text links within the article.
- And you can hire me at times for one on one help with your website.
Take a Tour of WordPress 101 for Boomersbr>
Please support WordPress 101 for Boomers by tweeting, liking, +1, sharing etc. this post using the buttons above.
Comments are always welcome.