Now there is a reason you want your own website or you wouldn’t be reading these tutorials. Write down in words. What do you want your website to do for you? Make you rich? Famous? While it is true that some become both rich and famous from their blogs, their website serves a purpose beyond that self-interest. Their sites benefit others in some way. Simply a desire to become wealthy will not give you the momentum and perseverance you need to get it up and running.
- Is you website an online brochure for your business?
- Is your site an online store along with helpful tips and information for your clients?
- Are you a writer, photographer, painter, musician and want your own website to showcase your best work?
- Are you a coach or consultant? and want a website where you can connect with your clients and potential clients?
- Do you enjoy entertaining others through video or multimedia?
- Are you building an online community? or promoting a cause?
Please support WordPress 101 for Boomers by tweeting, liking, +1, sharing etc. this post using the buttons above.
Comments are always welcome.