We are happy to accept books, products, services for review on our website which benefit our audience. If you have a book, product or service, you’d like for us to review and write about on our website, please read these guidelines:
- Read my post on how to ask for a book/product review.
- Spend some time on our site, subscribe or simply read some posts. Get to know the tone of our site, its audience.
- If you feel it would benefit both me and my readers Contact me, telling me specifically how it would benefit my readers. Put “review request” in the subject line.
- Include whether you’d like a contest to go along with your review, readers earning entries to the contest by sharing with others your review.
- If approved, I’ll need you to provide me with a copy of your book or product, so I can review it, along with a image of the item, if a book a short synopsis of the book, what url you wish to be the link back to your site, and a few commonly asked questions and answers. I’ll be asking another question or 2 before writing the post, and will let you know once it is up. Be sure to include a mailing address.
- I’ll send you a copy of the draft for approval before the post goes live, let us know if something needs to be changed.
- Subscribe to the comments on your review post, and interact with those who comment and ask questions.
Please support WordPress 101 for Boomers by tweeting, liking, +1, sharing etc. this post using the buttons above.
Comments are always welcome.